Friday, December 9, 2011

Married life

In case you're wondering how we're doing... it's been 5 months since Shanna and I got married and we couldn't be happier. Marriage is amazing. We each had certain expectations like everyone does, and so far I'm pleasantly surprised. I was expecting more conflict, but we get along wonderfully with only occasional disagreements, and we quickly resolve things. We enjoy being together all the time, and when I'm at work we both miss each other. She's so happy to see me when I get home and often has dinner on the table. She enjoys cleaning everything in the apartment and we both give each other time to do our own thing. We sometimes get annoyed with little things about the other, but marriage is about being patient and putting the other person first, serving one another and always seeking the best for them. It just gets better and better all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I know you two get so much flack for your choices, but I just wanted to say that as a 16 year old girl saving my kiss/virginity for marriage, you two are so brave, honest, and inspirational. Great sex is nice, but is it really great if it's not with someone you love/will always love? Thank you for never giving up on your beliefs just to please others. :)

    ReplyDelete